My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 22 January 2017

Anything Creative/Mixed Media goes at We Love 2 Create

Good morning my lovelies, how's your weekend going? I'm getting a bit fed up of cold weather and dull days so hopefully Spring won't be too long before it arrives. I bought a few daffodils yesterday and they always cheer me up with their lovely sunny little faces :-)
Anyway today's project is my make for our new challenge over at We Love 2 Create where our theme is 'Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes' so it's a nice, easy one to join in. Our lucky winner will receive some gorgeous crafty goodies from our sponsors Premium Craft Brands too!


I've made a card using an old favourite stamp from Prima. I coloured the background with pearlescent blue and green panpastels and then stencilled with Maimeri Light Modelling Paste. Once that was dry I highlighted it with pewter PanPastel and splattered over a little black ink here and there. I coloured the image using my PanPastels and Sofft tools and added some details with Lyra Pencils. 


I didn't want to add lots of embellies so I just added some black/white layers and stamped the sentiment in the corners. 
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar: Anything goes
Creates and Makes: anything goes
Creative Fingers: Anything goes
Creative Moments: anything goes
Little Miss Muffet: anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


1 comment:

  1. Wow Claire, this is wonderful. Beautiful colored.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...